WhatsApp, the popular instant messaging app owned by Meta, offers many great features. Earlier this year a new Message Reaction feature was added to the app. Through this, users can react to the message with emoji. This feature is available for all Android, iOS and desktop users.
WhatsApp users can react to messages with emojis in their individual and group chats. They can also view the reaction received on any message by clicking on the reaction emoji below the message. However, only one reaction can be added to a message. Also the number of reactions cannot be hidden.
When a user reacts to a message received on WhatsApp, a notification is received for that. This feature may be a good thing for some people. On the other hand, some may find it useless. Many times the user feels that he has received a new message, but it is a reaction. However, WhatsApp allows them to turn off reaction notifications. If you do not know about it then read this article. Here’s the complete method.
How to Turn off Reaction Notification in WhatsApp [2022 Method]
You can turn off message reaction notifications by going to WhatsApp’s Settings. For this follow the steps given below.
- First of all open WhatsApp. After that click on the three dots coming on the right side of the home page.
- Now click on Settings from the many options coming here.
- Then select the notification option.
- Here you have to scroll down and come down.
- If you want to turn off notifications for a single chat, then turn off the reaction notification toggle in the message section.
- If you want to turn off reaction notifications for group chats, turn off the toggle in the group chat section.
In this way you can easily turn off the reaction notification.