Nothing Phone (1) Review

Nothing Phone (1) Review

The phone doesn’t have a powerful gaming processor, so if your end goal is to play heavy games then the Nothing Phone (1) is not the best option

Nothing Phone (1) Review

But if you wanted a balanced smartphone with good cameras, solid battery life, unique design, great build quality, wireless charging support, 5G connectivity then yes, the Nothing Phone (1) is worth buying.

Nothing Phone (1) Review

Nothing has used the Snapdragon 778G+ processor because it’s a balanced chipset and it doesn’t cost them tons of money and that’s the reason, why they managed to keep the price at Rs 32,999.

Click Join Now To Join Our WhatsApp Community

Arrow

Display

The Nothing Phone (1) comes with a 6.55-inches flexible 120hz OLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and pick a brightness of 1200 nits while it also has an optical in-display fingerprint sensor.

Design

Now, design is subjective but you can’t deny that the Nothing Phone (1) looks and feels unique compared to any other smartphone. Lighting on the back can be called gimmicky or useless but it won’t be the same for everyone.

Performance

It’s the best option if you’re looking for a balanced smartphone but if you wanted a proper gaming smartphone then you should stay away from it because the Snapdragon 778G is not that powerful to handle heavy games

Cameras

It has a 50 MP Primary Sony IMX766 sensor that has OIS & EIS support + a 50MP ultra-wide Samsung JN1 sensor while there is a 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor.

Audio

The Nothing Phone 1 has a stereo speaker, and the 40% volume will come out from the top speaker while the remaining 60% will come out from the bottom speaker.

Verdict

Now, you can’t find the perfect device, you will have to sacrifice one or two features but in the end, you will have to ask yourself, which two or three features I want the most and if you can find those features in Nothing Phone (1)